Introductory Membership Letter:
Benefits for All Member Schools and Individuals:
- Peace of mind knowing that MANC is spearheading the advocacy work for Montessori education in North Carolina
- Chance to be seen! An opportunity for a month-long feature of your school on our website so fellow North Carolinians get to know your Montessori community
- Invitation to meetings and social events
- Discounted conference and workshop registration fees
- Email alerts about advocacy developments at the state level
- Membership for one year
- Opportunity to participate in MANC surveys, committees, and advocacy action
- Opportunity to post free employment ads to the MANC website for one year
Your membership - as a school, or as an individual - will directly benefit Montessori children all across the state of NC as we stand together with a unified voice - representing children, teachers, schools and families - as we advocate for favorable policies which support the highest quality of authentic Montessori practice in our state.
The entire Montessori community in NC needs this unified support through your membership. Please join with us.
Yearly Membership Payments:
- School Membership: 100 or more students - $75
- School Membership: less than 100 students - $50
- Individuals - $25
- N.B. MANC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization! Tax-deductible donations are always welcome and deeply appreciated in order to continue this important work! Just enter any amount you wish to contribute in the "Other Amount" box below - thank you!